Questions or comments? Send us an email.
- Fill out the form completely and obtain department head/principal/designee approval.
Include any special instructions, if necessary. (NOTE: We are able to accommodate email, district mail and fax
only–translations will not be sent out by postal mail.)
Send the form, along with the document to be translated, to "Communications – Translators," or send by fax to
- Documents to be translated require a minimum of one week notice.
- Projects over ten pages require a minimum of two weeks notice.
- Requests must be submitted by BCSD personnel and the material must be BCSD-related.
- Copyrighted material will not be translated.
- Requests will be translated according to priority and the order they are received.